Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hair review:Carmel Treatment on hair

I did the carmel treatment on my hair yesterday and it was amazing. Besides the banana getting stuck in my  hair lol. TIP: If you try this use banana baby food not real bananas that WILL be a disaster. TRUST ME lol!
Recipe: (got it from a lady on kiss)
 V05, corn syrup, honey, herbal oil, pantene conditioner, syrup (yes syrup),1 banana, & water
I didnt get No exact mersurements

Real Recipe:
over-ripe bananas or baby bananas
                                                                          Olive Oil
Shea or other heavy butter
wheatgerm or coconut oil
Honeymolasses or black-strap molasses
cornstach 
water
apple cider vinegar

 This is how my mixture look after mixing all the ingredients together.
 I applied it like a relaxer and as applying it my NG was laying really really flat like a relaxer.

 After applying the mixture i put 1 bag or shower cap over my head and tied a scarf. BE careful because this stuff is very drippy.
 I noticed my curl pattern was a little looser as well. Loose curls
 These a the roller i rollersetted with. To get the Ng layed.
 The RESULTS!!! 4 months post 
Conclusion: I will be using this stuff again maybe next week lol. My Ng was layed, it deifinitly moisturized well, and detangling was pretty easy compared to my last rollerset lol.


BANANA BABY FOOD INSTEAD OF BANANAS LOL OR OVERRIPE BANANAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment