Saturday, January 7, 2012

On a mission to the late night train.

Howdeee! Here's my outfit of the day. I just simply to one of my fathers big dress shirt(similar to the one below) and i rolled up the sleeves, didn't button 5 buttons and tied it up. I love the look, i am starting to find pieces in my father's closet. Even long man dress shirts can be turned into dress, blog post coming soon. I hope you guys enjoy this look and get inspired. Oh yeah, sorry some of the pics are not rotated on here, i edited and rotated them but they dont seem to show on here, so bare with me lol.
Inspiration: I really wanted a dressed up, prep look. 
Necklace: Body Central 3.95

 Shirt: Dad's Closet (free lol)
 Skirt: Forever 21 15.50
 Shoes: target 14.95
 Purse: Coach (mom bought, not sure)






No comments:

Post a Comment