Monday, June 30, 2014
It's SUMMERTIME!!! Of course that means hot weather and shorts but their are other ways to keep cool, POPSICLES. Below is a recipe for some delicious creamy "
1¾ cups strawberries, diced
1 cup Blueberries
1 Tablespoon water
1-3 Tablespoons sugar (depending on how sweet the strawberries already are)
6 oz cream cheese, softened
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 whole lemon
½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
1. In a saucepan, over medium heat add water, strawberries, sugar.
2. Add sugar according to the sweetness/tartness of the strawberries.
3. Cook until the strawberries are soft enough to mash with a potato masher.
4. After the strawberries are soft and mashed, let cool for about 5 minutes.
5. After the strawberries are cooled, pour the mix into a blender and blend for about 3 minutes.
6.You will do the same process for the blueberries: cook, add sugar, mash, and blend.
Cream Cheese Mix:
1.Add cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and condensed milk into a mixing bowl, and blend.
2. Layer the mixture according to your creativity. Strawberry first, then cream cheese, however you like
3. Freeze overnight
4. Run warm water over popsicles.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)