Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Review: Madame Madeline lashes

Let me start out by saying I LOVE THESE LASHES. Madame Madeline's lashes are all less then $5, shoot less than $4. Their are many different brands and styles. I love natural lashes and sometimes i like to switch it up and go BOLD & BIG! I have had a problem with lashes in the past such as ELF lashes. They were wack! They broke up,  hard to form a shape with them, they wouldn't curl, and they would fall off. These are different and great quality. The wefts (I think thats what you call it) are thick that it want even shed. Their GREAT! This company has over 50 brands of lashes they sell. They have strip lashes, Individual lashes, & lash Adhesives. Check out madamemadeline.com. 8% OFF coupon, Code: falsies plus a free gift with $20 or more purchase.










No comments:

Post a Comment