I'm attempting bantu knots on 17 weeks post hair.
1. finger part each section and M&S like normal w/Moisturizer and sealed with oil
2. completed 9 total bantu knots did one strand twist
3. Oh yeah i did this one airdried hair (80% dry)
4. I bobby pinned each knot
5. Sprayed my whole head with my homemade leave-in conditioner from my regimen - very lightly just about 2-3 spritz for the whole head
6. tied down with satin scarf and set overnight
7. when taking them out lightly very lightly coat fingertips w/EVOO and unravel each knot then go back through and lightly coat fingertips again and separate the twists until I loved them.
8. Work with the knots and style as you desire.
PICTURES COMING ToMMOROW of the results !!!!!